Wallwater Electric High School "Youth Response" Assessment for Students Soon to Graduate
Please answer the following questions using CLEAR AND LEGIBLE handwriting.
1. Your full name:
2. Describe your household- how many live there, what condition is it in, etc.
Depending on whether we are having visitors, my home has between two and five people living in it at a given time.
3. Have you done well academically at W.E.H.S.?
3b. If your answer was "NO," how could you have done better?
4. What classes did you particularly enjoy?
I enjoyed literature classes, as well as other arts.
5. What sort of EXTRA-CURRICULAR, SCHOOL ORGANIZATION activities have you participated in?
I was active in the Drama Club, Young Womens' Choir, and the Esteemed Young Ladies Club.
6. What are your hobbies outside of school?
I enjoy painting, poetry, and gardening. I also enjoy seeing musical performances and visiting museums.
8. ETHICS & MORALS. If you found TWENTY DOLLARS on the sidewalk, what would you do?
I would leave it there.
9. AMBITIONS & ASPIRATIONS. What do you intend to do after graduating? CONSIDER Young men, will you be able to FINANCIALLY SUPPORT A FAMILY?
After graduating, I would like to travel and see different parts of the country and perhaps other areas of the world, assuming that this war ever ends.
10. PRIDE & APPEARANCES. We remind students that they represent Wallwater Electric High School, as well as the town of Wallwater, even when outside of school. With this in mind, what would you consider to be your best feature? (POSTURE, DRESS, HYGIENE, ETC.)
I carry myself well and maintain a peaceful demeanor.
11. What skills do you possess that are likely to help you in the future?
I am patient and thoughtful, am able to read carefully, and rarely spend large sums of money.
13. Share an interesting fact about yourself.
I am a quite capable archeress.
14. YOU HAVE NEARLY COMPLETED THE QUESTIONNAIRE. What is your most cherished memory from your time spent at Wallwater High School?
My most cherished memory was the time spent participating in the Drama Club. It was a wonderful experience for me and made me appreciate the work that goes into the performances we see that many of us may take for granted.
Click here to return to main cast page
More pictures of CeciliaClick on an image below to see a full view.
For Robbo AKA Scooby
CG Halloween Costume Swap 2013
For NYE 2014 Party
WCSecret Santa 2011
From Ariel Roberts
CG Secret Santa 2011
For The Mansion of E
For IV Studios